The Whirlpool K20 Ice machine is a state-of-the-art unit that will help you meet your daily ice needs. It is built using the latest technology to ensure that you have clean and solid ice for your commercial use. Its fully automatic operation ensures that you have minimal manual input while still getting maximum output from the ice maker. With production of up to 24kgs of ice per 24 hours, Whirlpool K20 ice machines are more than ready to deliver.
The unit comes with a large and easy to clean 10Kg storage bin which provides you with a safe and clean storage area for excess ice. It is also made of a hygienic stainless steel finish that is durable enough to guarantee the longevity of the ice maker. This is especially important because the unit will be in constant contact with water. It has a side vent to offer good air flow to internal components as well as adjustable feet.
The Whirlpool K20 ice machine is supplied with a 12 months Parts & Labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Whirlpool K20 Ice Maker:
- Suitable for commercial use
- Air cooled
- Adjustable ice thickness
- Adjustable feet Large & easy to clean polypropylene storage bin
- Small & compact
- Removable door aids cleaning & hygiene
- Permanent mains connection required
- Hygienic stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications:
- Dimensions (mm) H590 x W555 x D535
- Storage 10Kg
- Output 24kg / 24hr
- 17 minute production cycle
- 400W, 13 A, single phase
- Refrigerant R134a
- Weight: 40kg
- Warranty 12 months parts and labour warranty included