Coffee Shop To Go
From Servicevend NW
Home » Coffee Shop To Go
'Coffee Shop To Go' from Servicevend NW gives you with the opportunity to provide a coffee shop experience, with Take-Away Large Cups (12 - 16oz) in your cafeteria, with premium quality hot drinks in extra large cups.
Individual drink strength and portion size to customer taste!
As an agent for Kraft Foods Kenco, Servicevend NW gives you assured quality and the opportunity to charge a premium price, maximising your profits - The approximate price per product is 10 to 15p, while the RRP is approximately £1 - A 900% margin for you!
What's more, the machines could possibly be given out free on loan after a site survey to confirm sales estimations!
|Cafe Noir||Espresso||Cafe Latte|
|Smooth, dark, rich and aromatic black coffee||Small and strong rich Italian style black coffee||Highly whipped and frothy, milky white coffee|
|Cappuccino||Cafe Au Lait||Cafe Mocha|
|Traditional Italian beverage blended from coffee and whipped topping||Continental French style white coffee||Delightful combination of hot, whipped chocolate and dark, rich coffee|
|Hot, whipped, milky chocolate, topped with espresso coffee||Smooth and satisfying, highly whipped hot chocolate||Sustainably sourced PG Tips tea|
|Smooth hot chocolate blended with additional creamer|
With Kenco sustainable development coffee from Servicevend NW you can offer your consumers high quality, great tasting, ethically sourced and consistently branded coffee through a range of equipment. With the Kenco Sustainable Development range you can make a real statement to consumers across your facility.
What is sustainability?
Sustainability has been defined by the United Nations as:
"development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs."
Sustainability is the intersection of environmental responsibility, social responsibility and economic responsibility. It is about preserving the planet - in terms of land, air, water and people. Sustainability spans a range of social, economic and environmental topics from climate change driven by greenhouse gas emissions to helping coffee and cocoa farmers earn a decent wage.
Sustainably Farmed Coffee, Cocoa and Tea
- Kenco’s parent company, Kraft, has been working in the area of coffee sustainability for over 15 years
- The company has a series of country based projects as well as being a contributor to the Common Code of the Coffee Community project, a global initiative which seeks to define sustainability in the coffee sector
- Since 2003, Kraft has been working with the Rainforest Alliance, a leading independent, non-profit environment organisation
- Kenco have helped advance the availability and scale of coffee from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms into the mainstream
- Their initiatives help drive growth in the number of Rainforest Alliance Certified farms
- Kraft coffee purchases represent an important expansion of the global market for sustainably produced coffee
- Currently 75% of beans for the entire Kenco freeze-dried coffee range is sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms
- All the beans in Kenco filter coffee in the Kenco Singles range are 100% sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms
- The Kenco Coffee Company’s Away From Home portfolio now includes PG tips tea, 50% of which comes from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms
- Unilever, maker of PG tips, is committed to sourcing one hundred percent of PG tips tea from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms by 2010
- The Kenco Coffee Company was the first UK manufacturer of hot chocolate products to source its cocoa from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms
- The company has worked with the Rainforest Alliance to open up new supplies of certified cocoa sources in West Africa since 2006
Our Paper Cups
- Our Kenco paper cups can be recycled, being constructed of 94% paper, which is a renewable fibre, with PET coating. For further details go to www.papercuprecycling.co.uk
- Our Kenco In-Cup product is manufactured at Kraft Foods’ factory in Banbury, Oxfordshire, where 85% of the plant’s electricity is generated on site
- Kenco’s cup manufacturers and distributors are ISO14001 accredited
- Our paper cup manufacturers minimise waste by using the bark and chippings from the trees to power the paper mills and source trees from sustainable sources
- Kraft Foods parent company of The Kenco Coffee Company is a founder member of The Paper Cup Recovery and Recycling Group. The Group was formed with the objective of identifying ongoing sustainable routes for the recovery and subsequent recycling of paper cups
- The Paper Cup Recovery and Recycling Group is co-ordinated and independently advised by the Fibre Technology Association. The Group is endorsed by the Automatic Vending Association (AVA), the Foodservice Packaging Association and the Beverage Service Association
Who is the Rainforest Alliance?
Founded in 1987, the Rainforest Alliance is an independent, non-profit environment organisation. They promote standards for sustainability that conserve wildlife and ensure the well being of workers and their communities. The Rainforest Alliance Certified programme assures consumers that the products they are buying come from farms that meet demanding standards for environmental, economic and social improvements. For more information visit www.rainforest-alliance.org.